DBZ Soul Ascension | RPG

DBZ RPG Forum - Looking for people who enjoy roleplaying Dragonball Z in a play by post setting.

Mike likes boys...

Vaine Vallely

Vaine Vallely
    Novice

Character Sheet
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    60/150  (60/150)

Vaine Vallely

Post by Vaine Vallely on Sat Apr 30 2016, 02:34

Character Name: Vaine Vallely

Starting Location: Earth

Race: Half-saiyan

Attributes:

Strength: 115
    Ki: 95
    Agility: 145
    Endurance: 95

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with? After Image

How did you find this site? random google search that took me to a dead site that had an ad for here

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?] not referred

Roleplay Sample (250 words): Vaine looked down at her nails switching between an open palm and a soft fist. The inspection revealed a few small chips that she would have to touch later once she finished showing this punk a lesson. She still couldn't believe the balls on this kid as he tried to feel her up without even asking. The pesky pervert was now down on one knee panting heavily from taking multiple blows to his stomach. Blood trickled down his cheek as well from Vaine's initial "scratch first, ask questions later" reaction.

"I just got these done two days ago and now you've gone and ruined them."

Her foot met the side of the kid's head as he was sent flying into the nearby wall. The kid coughed and tried to get up but was having more trouble then he expected. Vaine guessed that she had broken a few of his ribs but more importantly, broken his pride. His buddies had abandoned him as soon as she started to unleash a flurry of punches into him earlier.

"Please. I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to..." Vaine laughed loudly and crossed her arms, looking down at the kid.

"Didn't mean to? You mean you just accidentally grabbed my chest after your friends bet you that you wouldn't do that? Yeah, like that's believable." Vaine's tail swayed behind her as she grabbed the kids face by his cheeks.

"Now you better fix this or else I'll make you hurt so bad you won't even remember who you are." she said while pulling his face to see her chipped nails. The kid nodded as he tried to hold back tears from being humiliated so badly. Vaine didn't care though. She only cared about getting this jerk to fix her nails.

Admin
    Admin

Re: Vaine Vallely

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 30 2016, 16:33

Good detail on the Roleplay, though just make sure it's clear who is speaking while you are writing.

We aren't as picky as some sites when it comes to writing (mainly because we aren't perfect either), but I do like a good read that's easy to understand.

Welcome to Soul Ascension!

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27 2017, 16:45