DBZ Soul Ascension | RPG

DBZ RPG Forum - Looking for people who enjoy roleplaying Dragonball Z in a play by post setting.

Mike likes boys...

Prince Kai or simply Kai

Prince Kai
    Novice

Character Sheet
    Level: 7
    Experience:
    1010/1100  (1010/1100)

Prince Kai or simply Kai

Post by Prince Kai on Fri Apr 22 2016, 21:10

Character Name: Prince Kai or simply Kai

Starting Location: Planet Of The Kais - Otherworld

Race: Kai

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute among them.

Strength: 50
    Ki: 150
    Agility: 150
    Endurance: 100

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with? Ice Blast

How did you find this site?  Search

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?]

Roleplay Sample (250 words):

It was another beautiful day in paradise, the skies were clear except for the thinnest traces of clouds, allowing for a tall, thin blue skinned individual to bask in their warmth.
    “It truly is another beautiful day, I am truly blessed to be born here,” Prince Kai thought to himself.
    He had been born on the Scared World Of the Kais a mere thirty years ago, this made him the youngest Kai alive currently, his birth itself being a miracle of the universes as another Kai had not been born in millions of years. The universe was short on Kais, the Buu having either eaten or killed many of them years prior.
    “And for that reason, I must become stronger, I must become powerful enough to become a true Supreme Kai, and defend the universe from evil.”
    Except, there was one problem – he was pitifully weak compared to all of the other Kais, the Grand Supreme Kai had once made a joke, that he was ‘Runt Kai’. Prince Kai’s cheeks burned bright red at this memory, he had been so embarrassed by his own weakness, and not because he thought it bad to be weak, but because he knew as a Kai it was his duty to be able to protect those who were weak.
    “And for that reason, I will become the strongest, and quash all evil – so I can protect truth and love, to all the stars!” Prince Kai exclaimed out loud.
    For the second time that day, his cheeks lit up bright red, he was just thankful that no one was around to hear him. What he didn’t hear was the soft chuckle of an aged Kai, one who sat hunched over a crystal ball, watching the young Kai with great interest.
    Pan
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Level: 4
    Experience:
    420/500  (420/500)

Re: Prince Kai or simply Kai

Post by Pan on Sat Apr 23 2016, 08:30

Yea...i guess we need all the players we can...cant be picky yet...so approved

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23 2017, 04:34